Turn any hoop into a firehoop. This super light wick attaches easily onto any hoop (or any tube, pole, staff, bike axle, etc). Any firehoop can accidentally melt or a spine fray, potentially wasting the entire product. The Quick Wick® eliminates this issue. It also allows you to change your firehoop size as your regular hoop size evolves.
Use Quick Wicks® on different hoops, taped or sanded, minis & LED hoops. (note: this could void a warranty on an LED hoop) Other ideas: throw some on each end of a staff, onto a bike, a helmet, get creative. The paper-thin belt is virtually unnoticeable when hooping and the clamp does not get hot.
See also Quick Wick Iso & Quick Wick Pro.
The main difference between Crown-Knot Quick Wick and The Original Quick Wick is the absence of any metal fastening the crown knot itself. The difference in weight, burn time or flame size is negligible. There is no difference in overall performance, safety or the ability to re-wick.
- Crown Knot wick heads are about 1.25 inches "tall"
- Spines are approximately 5 inches long from the outside of the tubing to the tip of the wick head.
- Different clamp sizes available for all kinds of tubings
- Weigh about 1.5 ounces (about the weight of 6 quarters).
- Stainless Steel construction for the best resistance to rust.
- Flexible cable-spine is rigid, like a rod, but springs back into shape when bent.
- Designed to last several lifetimes if properly cared for.
- Hand-made in North Carolina, U.S.A.
- FREE Nut Driver with 4 or more QWs (even easier than a screw-driver)
Quick Wick® Sizes
(You must know the Outside
Diameter of your tubing)
||14 - 16 mm
||17 - 18 mm
||19 - 20 mm
||21 - 22 mm
||23 - 26 mm
If you are unsure of the Outside Diameter of your tubing (not hoop OD), please measure it. It is very important that you get the correct size Quick Wick®. Each clamp is specifically designed for certain tubing sizes. The increments are very small so precision counts. Read our tubing page for more information.
Customer is responsible for paying all shipping costs on returns. Used fire gear of any kind may not be returned or exchanged.
Check out the Quick Wick® Reviews
Purchase a hoop with your Quick Wicks!
Click here for information about fulfillment & delivery time.
*For delivery options & shipping rates, please use the Shipping Rates Calculator in the shopping cart.