For professional hoopsmiths.
Firehoop Assembly Kit
- Everything you need to install a firehoop nut: 1 set screw, 1 magnet, 1 bolt, 1 hex key, 1 drilling template, and 1 set of instructions. (we recommend getting 5 additional bolts)
- Do not use regular polycarb connectors for firehoops (they can break).
- Drilling Template
- For drilling centered rivet holes on either side of your wick hole
- Extra Installation Bolts
- For installation of multiple firehoop nuts at a time. Each bolt comes with 3 plastic washers to protect the tubing.
- FIrehoop Wrench
- To include with firehoops & wicks that you sell.
- Thread Tester
- This is the threaded-end of a firehoop wick with which to test Dream Nuts after they have been installed. Choose a manual type or driver type.
- Nut Carrier Tube
- A skinny tube with which to feed/ guide the nut into place inside the hoop's tubing.
- Self-Centering Saddle
Contact Scott if you would like access to the Synergy FlowArts Hoopsmith Tricks & Trade Secrets media gallery.